Hallo!! :)

My name is Kari and I`m from Norway.

I`m studying to become a kindergarten- teatcher.
This is my last year, and this semester I`m in Haderslev, Danmark as an Erasmus- student!

fredag 2. april 2010

School Experience and practice

Hjortebro skolen
I went to Hjortebro skolen with Loes and Marie (from Belgium). For me this school is the same as in Norway. But it was interesting to see Loes and Maries reaction, and to speak to them about what they found stranged and different from their school system.

And of course the children was wery cute! One girl sendt me a postcard that my boyfriend find home in our mail:)

Favdals skolen
All of us who has spesial needs went to Favdals skolen.
This school in knowned for thier good work for children with spesial needs.
It was really interesting to speak with the headmaster and to see how they have made the school so it will cover every childrens needs.

Fjellstrup børnehus
Mette, Siv and I hade our two weeks practice in Fjellstrup børnehus who is a kindergaten 11 km outside Haderslev.
This kindergarten is in an old house with alot of playrooms and the children is alowd to play were ever they want.
There is 52 children and 9 adults in this kindergarten.

These to weeks was really nice.
The kindergarten was quite the same as in Norway, but we asked alot of questions, took pictures and gatherd information for our papir for Norway.
It was nice to be around children again, and of course we have an edvantage since we can speek with the children.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Følgere