Hallo!! :)

My name is Kari and I`m from Norway.

I`m studying to become a kindergarten- teatcher.
This is my last year, and this semester I`m in Haderslev, Danmark as an Erasmus- student!

fredag 2. april 2010

International week

This week we have students wisiting us from Belgium, Germany, Spain, Austria, Portugail.

Manday: Ther was an introduction to the week,. And we learnd some Danish danses in the Gym Hall.

Tuesday: We made a traditional danish lunsjpacked called "smørbrød". And we hade a evening meal together.

Wednesday: International day. Everyone made a presentation from their University.

Thuersday: Class about childrens book. And trip to Ribe. Eurovision song contest!!!

Friday: Music again. Release party, and farewell lunch.

It was a busy and very hyggelig week!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Følgere