Hallo!! :)

My name is Kari and I`m from Norway.

I`m studying to become a kindergarten- teatcher.
This is my last year, and this semester I`m in Haderslev, Danmark as an Erasmus- student!

søndag 14. februar 2010

Comparativ Studies

Stereotypes:
At school we were talking about stereotypes, and everyone had to come up with a few things that was typical for their country. And here is my result:

You can tell I`m Norwegian because:
- I like skiing and snowboarding
- I have blond hair
- I like to relax at home with my family and friends:)

Hygge:
Is a word you use when your having a nice time with family and friends. It is a very important expresion for the Danish people. The reason is that it is important for them to have hygge. And they like to stay inside, light candels, eat good food and things like that.

For me this is normal, we do the same in Norway. But we call it "koselig":)

On the pictures you see my friend having a hyggelig or koselig time!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Følgere